Rae Sremmurd Opinion, Net Worth and Review after Sremmlife 2

It's time for review of the new Rae Sremmurd record Sremmlife 2. Rae Sremmurd a popular Atlanta rap duo who just dropped their second full-length album. I didn't take the duo all that seriously when they broke with huge singles like no type and no flex zone songs.

I thought were no good these singles, of course, led up to a pretty underwhelming album off this. I was getting some serious crisscross vibes who I may add were also based in Atlanta when they were popular and were similarly marketed at the same.

These guys are really young but they're really popular and mainstream sort of angle, I thought these guys would be like done in a year but they're they're back.

I mean the industry hasn't chewed them up and spit them out already so morbid curiosity got the best of me. I decided to give this record a shot and I was honestly surprised to hear that these guys were putting together some legitimately catchy pop-rap with loads of production from Mike will made it.

I'm not saying this records a classic I'm not saying it's reinventing the wheel I'm not saying this is a smart album although you know it doesn't matter what I say I'm sure there's gonna be a comment down there saying hey hey you've rated this higher than blank-faced, ah to boil it down this record is turn-up shit which in theory.

Net Worth

I don't dislike I think there's plenty of crappy turn-up music out there that just absolutely sucks but this is some turn-up music. As a result of this, Both members of group Rae Sremmurd has a net worth of $6 million. Another notable point that this group earns around $4,000,000 annually from album sales, concerts and other amounts.

I think it is kind of appealing that this little boy voice sounds so chilly amongst the smooth glossy synthesizers and Spacey trap percussion like on the song look alive or the song black beetles with Gucci Mane .I think has one of the most captivating choruses on the entire record which is a song essentially about blowing money fast because you're not planning on living too long.

Comments

Post a Comment